Friday, June 7, 2024

Your Light Must Shine Before Others

 "Just so, your light must shine before others, 
that they may see your good deeds and glorify your heavenly Father.” 
MATTHEW 5 : 16



Your ways O Lord, make known to me. Let the light of Your countenance shine upon us! (Psalm 4:7)


LORD, for every good work, I humbly offer You back all the glory and praise. None of these can ever be possible without Your light of life and love. 

What really brings much joy to me is to see that my love ones most especially my family are happy to receive the good works that You have done in me. 

May You continue to shower us with the abundance of Your grace and blessings so that we may continue to live for the praise and glory of Your Name. 

All these I humbly ask and pray in Jesus Name. Amen.


Published:
June 07, 2023, 6:24 AM

Life in Jesus

For we who live are constantly being  given up to death for the sake of Jesus,  so that the life of Jesus  may be manifested in our mortal f...