Sunday, July 2, 2023

Walk in the Light of the Lord's Countenance

Blessed the people who know the joyful shout; 
in the light of your countenance, O Lord, they walk.
PSALM 89 : 16


Father in heaven, in the light of Your countenance, O Lord, I walk. Praise be to You O God for not looking upon my sins but on Your great and unconditional love for me.

Today, I humbly ask and pray for Your grace and wisdom regarding my faulty behavior, pride bearing, and self-control. Help me dear Lord to live a live that is worthy of You. Maintain in me the value of humility and simplicity yet full of peace and prosperity. Let Your face through Christ Your Son shine upon me for the praise and glory of Your Name. It is not about me but it is all about You.

As always, hold us all together. Keep us all together, and keep us all under Your full guidance and control. Do not allow us to be lost and go astray. Please protect us from any form of harm and evil that my come our way.

All these I humbly ask and pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

Life in Jesus

For we who live are constantly being  given up to death for the sake of Jesus,  so that the life of Jesus  may be manifested in our mortal f...